Discover Vung Tau Beach City Tour 1 Day from Ho Chi Minh City
Vung Tau which was known as Cap Saint Jacque in French is about 125 kilometers Southeast of Ho Chi Minh City Tours. The name means ‘anchorage’ as during the 14th and 15th centuries Vung Tau City was a swamp which European trading ships visited regularly.
|Departure time:||08:00 AM|
|Tour type:||Private Tour|
|Transportation:||Air-con car/ van|
What will we do on Vung Tau Beach City Tour 1 Day from Ho Chi Minh City
With 15 kilometres of coastline, Vung Tau is endowed with many sandy beaches such as Bai Truoc (Front Beach), Bai Sau (Back Beach), Bai Dua (Dua Beach)… Vung Tau also has many famous sightseeing spots such as the Great Jesus Christ Statue, the White Palace…
Located 125 kilometers southeast of Ho Chi Minh City Tours, Vung Tau City is home to impressive statues, temples, gardens and bay vistas. Known as Cap Saint-Jacques under French colonization, the city was once a popular beach destination for servicemen of France and American. Famed with sandy beaches, clear blue water around the year, Vung Tau City an ideal place for people looking for an escaping trip from their hectic life.
Following the pick up at Vung Tau (or Phu My Port), Vietnam Tours will bring you to Vung Tau Beach City Tour 1 Day From Ho Chi Minh City to explore this small exciting sea-town. We will first visit the spectacular Jesus Statue for a morning panoramic view of the city and shoreline. Built in 1972, this statue is standing in Nui Nho (Nho Mount) with 32 meters high and 18.3 meters long arms. Climbing nearly 900 steps to the top; we will enjoy a breathtaking view of Vung Tau City.
When you go down, get yourself relaxed by a cool drink offered by our tour guide before transferring to our next visit – Niet Ban Tinh Xa (Nirvana Pagoda). Nirvana Pagoda or Lying Buddha Pagoda (12m Buddha made of marble) was built in 1969 and is one of the biggest pagodas in the city. When you get here, you can try to drum the giant bronze bell in the upper level for fortune, good health, and success. The next place in our tour itinerary is the White Palace which was used as the summer palace of the last Emperor of Vietnam, Bao Dai.
Vung Tau City Tour – Afternoon
After lunch in a local restaurant with seafood mainly, we will continue our city tour to Whale Temple, which worship to the remains of a whale washed up on the Vung Tau beach over 100 years ago and also stop at fishing village for photos before driving back Saigon. Vung Tau Beach City Tour 1 Day from Ho Chi Minh City will be ended around 16:45 PM in Ho Chi Minh City
- Admire the panoramic view of the city from a height of 170 km above sea level
- The impressive visit to the Jesus Statue and the ornate Nirvana Pagoda
- Explore the White Palace adorned with antique arts and paintings.
- Tasty seafood lunch
- Discover local religion of fishermen by visiting Whale Temple
- Wander on most typical back beach in Vung Tau City
- Snap fantastic photos at fishing village
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM|
|Return time:||16: 45 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, fashionable clothes which cover your knees and your shoulders|
- All entrance fees
- Mini air-conditioner private car/ van
- Pick up & drop off at District 1, 3, 4 or Centre of Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 bottles/ day/ person
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Seafood lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price/ pax (USD)||172||94||77||68||62||58|
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal
Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare