Ba Na Hill Golden Bridge
Then keep exploring Ba Na Hills (Not including Ba Na cable fees).
This place is the fascinating mountaintop resort complex you just can’t ignore, especially when it’s filled with many fun rides, modern accommodations, world-class restaurants, and a Fantasy Park. It’s famous as the second Dalat or Sapa in the Central of Vietnam with the longer telpher (6000m) on the planet.
Leaving Danang to reach the old Capital of Hue through Hai Van tunnel, the longest one in Southeast Asia with 6.28km. You will have some unique visits of “Chua Thien Mu” (Heavenly Lady pagoda) and the grand palace of the final dynasty of Nguyen – The Imperial Citadel in the afternoon. It’s pretty much liked a tropical garden of different plants and flowers you’ve seen nowadays. By looking at the end of the place, you will see the garden stretching a serene and beautiful pine-tree forest.
Besides, after overlooking the southwest bank of Song Huong (Perfume River), you will see its two different sections. The front of the building is accessed from the Perfume River and own Phuoc Duyen tower that can be viewed from different points in the city. The region also has the bell cast in 1710 and the tortoise that bears a large stele carved in 1715.
Visit the pagoda the monks are praying inside the pagoda and enjoy the beautiful sunset on the Perfume River. As you know, the temple here is always the main subject of all folk rhymes and so-called Ca Dao related to Hue. It’s also known as the iconic status of the city, especially when it’s seen as the unofficial icon of the former imperial capital.
Then take a dragon boat trip while listening to traditional Hue folk song on Song Huong (Perfume River).
A visit at Khai Dinh tombs and Tu Hieu pagoda will also be taken.
The Imperial Tomb of Khai Dinh in Hue has been claimed to be the most spectacular tomb in Vietnam. Set up at a monument and a mausoleum, such a magnificent tourist site took 11 years to build up, from 1920 to 1931. And this is truly the last Hue Imperial tomb.
When arriving in Khai Dinh tombs, you will see a mixture of Vietnamese and European factors. Its exterior is covered with blackened concrete, forming a unique Gothic air. Unlike other royal tombs that are usually large and owning a respectful reflection, Khai Dinh established his last resting place to be quite stylish and high-sounding.
The imperial tomb consists of two individual parts, including the palace Thien Dinh where you get to see the stone coffin of the Emperor Khai Dinh and the exterior of the Tomb. This is where all statues of the courtyard for ceremonies, the House of Mandarins and Pavilion of steles are placed.
Besides, the tomb of Khai Dinh was actually designed purposefully to become hard for us to visit. It was set up on the side of a mountain with an inner sanctum is about 127 steps up from the road level. Also, the royal tomb of Khai Dinh won’t be wheelchair-friendly, so if you’re mobility-challenged, let’s give it a pass.
Phong Nha Cave
Arriving in Quang Binh and stopping at La Vang Church. It has been destroyed twice, and now there’s a basilica behind what is left of the old building. We shall have lunch at the local restaurant and then reach Paradise Cave explored by scientists of the British Caving Research Association.
Once getting to the cave, there’s a big parking space for those riding bikes and cars. Besides, you can see many stalls available next to the car park area. Most of them sell sweet treats and local souvenirs.
When crossing Mooc water spring, it’s easy to see that Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave resembles a charming landscape painting, which makes it so appealing to visitors. This is one of the wonders of magnificent and magical world. Here, there are a large number of the pretty white crystal stalactites that are pretty like the glass pillars and other amazing nature formations.
Only staying in the cave, you can feel that the entire cave is breathtaking. It’s a 31 km long cave which you can descend into through a wooden staircase. It’s possible to find out the first kilometer that is supposed to be enough for you to have a glance at such a magnificent natural wonder.
Also, there’s a wooden path built to help you discover the Paradise Cave further, so you don’t have to worry much about the footwear, and your flip-flops still help. The locals here are quite dressed up for any day out, and it’s not too cold, so you don’t need to bring along a jacket.
Ba Na Hills – Khai Dinh Mausoleum (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Have breakfast and check-out. Leaving Da Nang for Ba Na Hills (Cable car ticket is not included) well-known as the second Da Lat or Sa Pa in the Central of Viet Nam with the longest telpher (6000 m) in the world. Visit the Le Jardin, old wineries, remains of French Villas and Linh Ung pagoda with 27m high Buddha statue. Leave Le Jardin for the second cable car station to visit the top of mountain and see the remains of old villas. Conquer the Peak of Chua mountain at the height of 1,487m. View the whole Da nang city under the cluster of white clouds. Enjoying games at Fantasy Park (not included ticket). Return to cable car station at the foot of Ba Na mountain.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Leaving Da Nang for the imperial capital of Hue, through Hai Van tunnel, take a picture in Lang Co fishing village. Visit to Khai Dinh Tomb – the result of the interminglement of many architectural trends: European and Asian, the combination between ancient and modern.
- Check in the 4 star hotels.
- Have dinner with Hue local food at restaurant. Night boat trip on Perfume river with Hue Folk songs performance. Over night in Hue.
Hue Citadal - La Vang Church – Phong Nha Cave (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Have early breakfast. After that, move to the National park of Phong Nha – Ke Bang – classified as the world heritage site. Through the “Horror Highway”, stop over at La Vang church.
- Have lunch at restaurant.
- Take a boat trip on Son river to visit Phong Nha cave. Transfer back to Hue on the Ho Chi Minh trail.
- Have dinner . Free at leisure, stay overnight in Hue.
Imperial Citadel – Departure (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Breakfast and check-out. Visit to the Imperial Citadel – once the seat of the Emperors of the powerful Nguyen Dynasty that ruled Vietnam from approximately 1802 to 1945. Visit the tranquil pagoda named Goddess-heavenly pagoda.
- Have Lunch at restaurant.
- End of tour and see you again!
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles.
- Accommodation: twin sharing basic at above hotels (Stay 3 star hotel at Da Nang + 4 star hotel at Hue.
- Meals as specified in program
- All sightseeing as specified, entrance fees included
- Hue Folk songs performance ticket
- Boat trip for Phong Nha cave.
- Vietnamese tour guide on Bus/ English Tour guide at visiting places.
- Water on bus (02 bottles/day/pax).
- Tourism assurance : 20.000.000 VND/person
- Airfares, Trainfares, Carfares, …
- Personal expense, drinks, … and the others not mentioned above.
- Combo Ba Na cable car with buffet lunch ticket
Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within city center. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience (applied to for daily tour).
- No Show = 100 % charge
Greater than 1 – 14 days = 70 % charge of the tour price (multi-day tour)
15 – 30 days = 50 % charge of the tour price (multi-day tour)
31 days up = no charge (multi-day tour)
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal