DAY 1: Mekong Delta My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho City
The area is the final destination of the mighty Mekong River, which winds its way from Tibet, through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and finally into Vietnam. An incredibly fertile region, the Mekong Delta’s prime industry is food production, producing approximately half of Vietnam’s total agricultural output. Local life for villages in the area revolves around the rivers and canals that make up the delta, so much so that people are more likely to transport by river than road.
Escape the city on a Mekong Delta My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho Floating Market 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour, where you will see what life is like beyond the city centre of the south. About 2 hours away is the city of My Tho, a former naval base that is now a bustling port city in the Mekong Delta.
What will we see in Mekong Delta My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho Floating Market 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour?
Upon arrival into My Tho, we board your private boat for a cruise on the Mekong River. Our first stop is at a bee farm, to gain an insight into one of the cottage industries in the region. On our Mekong tour, we will visit an island with lush tropical gardens where we have a chance to sample tropical fruit. Continuing to another island in the Mekong Delta My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho Floating Market 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour, we will learn more about another cottage industry, coconut candy. Your local guide will take you to a factory and explain the process of making the sweet. As we meander down the Mekong, we will have a chance to visit local villages in the area and learn more about the traditional lifestyles, culture, and customs of people who call the Delta their home.
Continuing on our Mekong discover, we will travel by tricycles motorbike to discover local life in incredible alleys hidden insight covered tropical fruit orchards, from where we will transfer to a smaller rowing boat to help us get deeper into the smaller canals of the Delta. For lunch, we will hit up local restaurant, where your local guide will provide you with some advice on the finer points of local cuisine and assist with ordering some of these delicacies.
After lunch, you will head to Can Tho city which was known as capital of Southwest of Vietnam during French war you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Over night in Can Tho City.
DAY 2: Can Tho Cai Rang Floating Market – Ho Chi Minh City
Cai Rang Floating Market in Mekong Delta, an amazing Can Tho city, a part of the Mekong Delta is extremely famous for as well as its canals. On this convenient day trip from Ho Chi Minh City Tours, you can visit the highlights with the hassle of this booking. The very first impression the tour makes on everyone is the extremely lively and crowded trading atmosphere of Cai Rang Floating Market.
You will start your boat trip on Hau river to visit Cai Rang Floating Market in Mekong Delta Tours – one of the most famous and biggest floating markets in the Mekong Delta. From the early morning, a countless number of boats and sampans will gather here, making the whole area more lively and stunning than ever. While the large boats are full of agricultural products and specialties, small ones mainly focus on selling foods, coffee, light snacks, Vietnamese noodles, soft drinks, etc. for breakfast. It would be regretful if you could not drop by and purchase something here. The shops and stalls at the market are local boats of different sizes. The main items sold are farm products and specialties of Cai Rang Town and neighboring areas. Wholesale is the main form of trading in this market. What you need to do here is to sit back on your boat, enjoy the morning coffee served by the local coffee boat and watch the whole world of trading going on from boats to boats. As your boat edges through the market, you will be surely driven back to the yester-centuries by the sound of bargaining, rowing, motoring mixed with the sound made from the coffee boats, meat boats, grocery boats, ice boats… Saying goodbye Cai Rang Floating Market, the boat will take you to visit a typical noodle workshop where you can try Vietnam Pizza.
Finish the visiting in Cai Rang Floating Market in Mekong Delta, Vietnam Tours VIP will drive you to Binh Thuy ancient house which is to explore the region’s history. It is one of the rare French style houses remaining in the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho. The house, imbued with French architectural style, was recognised as a national heritage site. It was built in 1870 by the Duong family on an area of nearly 6,000 sq m and is currently managed by Duong Minh Hien, the family’s sixth generation descendant. Going through the entrance gate, tourists approach a large courtyard paved with red Chinese tiles. Inside the courtyard are various types of orchids and ornamental plants. A fifth-generation member of the Duong family is an orchid lover, who put much effort into collecting many valuable and rare types of orchids. He also founded groups of orchid lovers to share their passion for the flower. That is why the house is also named Binh Thuy orchid garden. There are four stairs to get into the house: two of them are bow-shaped and lead into main compartments, while the two others lead to the two wings of the house. Stopping at the stairs, visitors can have a closer look at the sophisticated decorative .
You also will take back to Ho Chi Minh City before lunch on the way back afterward.
Mekong Delta My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho Floating Market 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour will be ended around 4:00 PM
Highlights of Mekong Delta My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho Floating Market 2 Days 1 Night Private Tour:
- Bamboo & coconut fiber outlet experience
- Traditional coconut candy workshop
- Honey bee farm
- Tricycle motorbike experience in alley to see local life of people
- Traditional folk music & tropical seasonal fruits
- Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
- Take a private cruise along the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta
- Savor tropical fruit on an island
- See how local coconut candy is made
- Explore the bustling & fishing port city of My Tho
- Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
- Visit largest floating market in Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- Binh Thuy ancient house which is well known from famous The L’Ament movies
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM first day|
|Return time:||16: 00 PM seconday|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, fashionable clothes|
- All entrance fees
- Mini air-conditioner private car/ van
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- 2 bottles/ day/ person
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Sampan, motor boat, folk music, tropical fruits, hotel
- Motorized tricycle motorbike through small alley to discover local life in village
- Lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price/ pax (USD) including 3 stars hotel Sai Gon Can Tho||485||270||203||167||146||132|
|Price/ pax (USD) including 4 stars hotel Van Phat||498||282||215||180||159||144|
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have as a maximum of travelers as possible
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal