Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip
The area is the final destination of the mighty Mekong River, which winds its way from Tibet, through China, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and finally into Vietnam. An incredibly fertile region, the Mekong Delta‘s prime industry is food production, producing approximately half of Vietnam’s total agricultural output. Local life for villages in the area revolves around the rivers and canals that make up the delta, so much so that people are more likely to transport by river than road.
Discover the Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip from Ho Chi Minh City, where you will see what life is like beyond the city Centre of the south. About 2 hours away is the city of My Tho, a former naval base that is now a bustling port city in the Mekong Delta Tours.
What will we see in Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip
Upon arrival into My Tho, we board your private boat for a cruise on the Mekong River. Our first stop is at a bee farm, to gain an insight into one of the cottage industries in the region. On our Mekong Delta tour, we will visit an island with lush tropical gardens where we have a chance to sample tropical fruit. Continuing to another island in the Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip, we will learn more about another cottage industry, coconut candy. Vietnam Tours Vip will take you to a factory and explain the process of making the sweet. As we meander down the Mekong, we will have a chance to visit local villages in the area and learn more about the traditional lifestyles, culture, and customs of people who call the Delta their home.
Continuing on our Mekong discover, we will travel by tricycles motorbike to discover local life in incredible alleys hidden insight covered tropical fruit orchards , from where we will transfer to a smaller rowing boat to help us get deeper into the smaller canals of the Delta. For lunch, we will hit up local restaurant, where your local guide will provide you with some advice on the finer points of local cuisine and assist with ordering some of these delicacies.
After lunch, your Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip will come to nearly an end, and we will head back to My Tho for the journey back to Ho Chi Minh City Tours where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Highlights of Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip
8:00 AM: Hotel picking up
- Vinh Trang Pogoda
- Traditional coconut candy workshop
- Honey bee farm
- Riding horse-cartridge
- Traditional folk music
- Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
- Take a private cruise along the Mekong River and see what life is like on the Delta
- Savor tropical fruit on an island
- See how local coconut candy is made
- Explore the bustling port city of My Tho
- Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
17:00 PM: Hotel return & tour end
Time Table of Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM|
|Return time:||17: 00 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, fashionable clothes|
- All entrance fees
- Mini air-conditioner private van
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- 2 bottles/ day/ person
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Sampan, motor boat, folk music, tropical fruits
- Motorized tricycle motorbike through small alley to discover local life in village
- Lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
Price Table of Mekong Delta Group Tour Daily Vip
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price/ pax (USD)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal