Discover Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour
Built by local fighters during the Indochina conflict, Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour served as a base from which the Viet Cong could operate from close to the Southern Vietnamese capital. For this Ho Chi Minh City tour, leave the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City to explore one of the relics from one of the most significant local historical events in recent memory.
Journey takes 2 hours west towards the Cambodian border. Ongoing way to the Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour, we can see local life in the area, both past and present. Learn about their lives, culture, and customs and get an insight into the recent past through local eyes.
Continue on to Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour. The location of the tunnels was of significant strategic importance: they are at the end of the infamous Ho Chi Minh Trail, and within striking distance of the southern Vietnam capital. Initial construction started in 1948 when the Viet Minh required somewhere to hide from French air attacks, and by 1965, the tunnel complex was estimated to consist of 200 km of tunnels. It included, hospitals, schools, meeting rooms, kitchens, and sleeping quarters. Life was difficult for the inhabitants, and to protect against outside intruders, booby traps were laid throughout the complex.
Today, the Vietnamese government has preserved approximately 75 km of the Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour as a memorial park, and in some areas the tunnels have been widened and low powered lights installed so that tourists can now fit through the complex.
What will we learn from Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour
Your local guide from Vietnam Tours Vip will take you on a fascinating tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour, where you will learn more about the conditions the people lived in, the hardships they faced, and the amazing ingenuity employed to maintain life in the tunnels. We walk past huge bomb craters – evidence of the heavy bombing campaigns in the region during the Indochina conflict, discover hidden entrances right beneath your feet, wander past tiny little chimneys in the ground that dispersed smoke from the underground kitchens, sample some of the simple cuisine that local fighters would have survived on, and have an opportunity to venture into the tunnels and explore the complex.
You will end this historical Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour with a greater understanding of the local impacts of the conflicts of the 20th century.
After the tour ends, you will return to Ho Chi Minh City Tours to visit the Bitexco Financial Tower: Saigon Sky Deck. Enjoy panoramic views with a fast track ticket and see traditional Vietnamese costumes at the Ao Dai Museum. You are free to visit.
Highlights of Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour
8:00 AM: Your Hotel Departure
9:30 AM: Cu Chi Tunnel Arrival
- Explore the Cu Chi tunnels by minivan
- Learn the indeed history of the war from Vietnamese sights
- Sightseeing villages, rubber plantations and rice paddies by local transport
- Experience what it was like living inside the tunnel system
- Discover underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels
- Gain insight into the tenacity and resourcefulness of the Vietcong
- Go on a jungle walk in the tunnel area
- Crawl inside the tunnels to experience how guerrilla lived and fought before
- Try tapioca or cassava root on another word that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years
- Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses)
11:30 AM: Lunch at local restaurant
15:00 PM: Bitexco Finance Tower - Saigon Sky Deck
16:30 PM: Hotel return & tour end
Time Table of Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1,3,4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||8: 00 AM|
|Return time:||16: 30 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, fashionable clothes …|
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioner mini van
- 2 bottles/ person
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- English speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
Price Table of Cu Chi Tunnels & Bitexco Finance Tower – Saigon Sky Deck Group Tour
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Price/ pax (USD)||65||65||65||65||65||65||65||65||65|
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
- Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at email@example.com with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal