Insider of Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day
Notre Dame Cathedral: Located in the heart of the city and it was built by the French in the late 1877s. Notre Dame is not just the oldest Christian church of Vietnam but also a unique and excellent architecture of Saigon.
Centre Post Office (Designed by Gustav Eiffel, the Post Office is a testament to the French presence in the late 1800s. The look and feel of this grand building is like an elegant railway station.
You will be then driven to visit The War Remnants Museum in Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day first opened to the public in 1975. Once known as the ‘Museum of American War Crimes’, it’s a shocking reminder of the long and brutal Vietnam War. Graphic photographs and American military equipment are on display. There are helicopters with rocket launchers, tanks, fighter planes, single-seater attack aircrafts. You can also see a conventional bomb that weighs at 6,800kg. American troops had used these weapons against the Vietnamese between 1945 and 1975.
After lunch at local restaurant, you will be driven to Cu Chi Tunnels Tour to continue the tour.
Discover Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day
It took about 25 years to build this underground city, which has living rooms, kitchens, hospitals, weapon factories, storage facilities and command center. The tunnels system was an excellent way for the Vietcong to move around the countryside undetected by the Americans and home to around 10,000 people who lived underground for several years. After a short documentary, you will be lead through the historic Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day, dug by resourceful guerrilla fighters to provide communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters during numerous conflicts.
What can we learn on Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day
Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day is one of best-selling tours; you will travel like a VIP to the famous Cu Chi Tunnels historical site (also pronounced as Chu Chi Tunnels by some foreigners). Because this is a popular attraction with Vietnamese school children and holiday-makers, we set out early to avoid large crowds, ensuring that our boats arrive before everyone else.
Vietnam Tours Vip will show you an opportunity to uncover the secrets of the Cu Chi Tunnels, a vast network of underground passageways built and used by the Viet Cong to evade detection as they moved troops and supplies throughout Ho Chi Minh City Tours of northern districts. During the trip to Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day, our English speaking tour guide will introduce you about underground tunnels network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence.
In the middle way, you will have a chance to visit Lacquer ware factory which has been running by local government to produce famous handmade art works, which help those handicaps who were victims from Vietnam War to have basic incomes for survival.
After you visit the Cu Chi Tunnels tour, our tour guide and private air-conditioner car will bring you back your hotel and we will end Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day by 5:00 PM.
Highlights of Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day
7:30 AM - 8:00 AM: Insider of Ho Chi Minh City
11:00 AM: Lunch at local restaurant
12:00 PM: Departure to Cu Chi Tunnel
- Explore the Cu Chi tunnels by private Air-conditioner car
- Learn the indeed history of the war from Vietnamese sights
- Sightseeing villages, rubber plantations and rice paddies by local transport
- Experience what it was like living inside the tunnel system
- Discover underground world of guerrilla warfare in the incredible Cu Chi tunnels
- Gain insight into the tenacity and resourcefulness of the Vietcong
- Go on a jungle walk in the tunnel area
- Crawl inside the tunnels to experience how guerrilla lived and fought before
- Try tapioca or cassava root on another word that sustained Viet Cong fighters for years
- Chance to shoot the AK47, M16, M30, M60, Garand M1, Carbine (at your own expenses)
- Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit to historic 18th-century General Post Office
- Enjoy the lively atmosphere at the local market and travel down back streets
- Discovery walk through bustling Ben Thành Market
- Visit a vintage collection of military equipment in War Remnants Museum
17:30: PM: Hotel return & tour end
Time Table of Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1, 3, 4 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||7:30 AM to 8: 00 AM|
|Return time:||5: 00 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, hat and sunscreen.|
- All entrance fees
- Air-conditioner mini van
- 2 bottles/ person
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- English speaking tour guide
- Traditional Lunch at local restaurant
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
Price Table of Cu Chi Tunnels And Ho Chi Minh City Group Tour Full Day
|Number of pax||1||2|
|Price/ pax (USD)||69||65|
Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal