How amazing Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day is
Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day, an amazing Can Tho city, a part of the Mekong Delta is extremely famous for as well as its canals. On this convenient day trip from Ho Chi Minh City, you can visit the highlights with the hassle of this booking. The very first impression the tour makes on everyone is the extremely lively and crowded trading atmosphere of Cai Rang Floating Market.
You will not even need to stay overnight as this tour starts early and a package of Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day and My Tho – Ben Tre in a single day in among of Ho Chi Minh City Tours. There is even the chance to discover local life through small alleys by tricycle motorbike in rural villages. Entrance fees and lunch at a local restaurant are included. English-speaking guide will tell you about life and culture in the Mekong Delta multiple activities into just one day with a hassle-free day trip.
When can we visit Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day
Tour will be started from your hotel at 4:00 am in the morning and it will take about 3.5 hours drive to Can Tho city. On the way to Mekong Delta, you can also spread out of sight watching endless green or yellow paddy rice field on the both sides of street. Otherwise, taking a nap during the time of transferring is a good thing to do to get more energy back and enjoy the whole tour as well. Arrival Can Tho Ciy, you will start your boat trip on Hau river to visit Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day – one of the most famous and biggest floating markets in the Mekong Delta Tours. From the early morning, a countless number of boats and sampans will gather here, making the whole area more lively and stunning than ever. While the large boats are full of agricultural products and specialties, small ones mainly focus on selling foods, coffee, light snacks, Vietnamese noodles, soft drinks, etc. for breakfast. It would be regretful if you could not drop by and purchase something here. The shops and stalls at the market are local boats of different sizes. The main items sold are farm products and specialties of Cai Rang Town and neighboring areas. Wholesale is the main form of trading in this market. What you need to do here is to sit back on your boat, enjoy the morning coffee served by the local coffee boat and watch the whole world of trading going on from boats to boats. As your boat edges through the market, you will be surely driven back to the yester-centuries by the sound of bargaining, rowing, motoring mixed with the sound made from the coffee boats, meat boats, grocery boats, ice boats… Saying goodbye Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day, the boat will take you to visit a typical noodle workshop where you can try Vietnam Pizza.
Finish the visiting in Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day, you will be driven back to My Tho City where you will have a lunch in a local restaurant before taking the boat in My Tho station to discover visit bee farm, where you will be able to try honey tea or we will visit a tropical fruit orchard where you can enjoy some kind of tropical fruits and listen to local music that is used to be called as folk music. Then, you will be relaxing on a rowing sampan through a mangrove palm canals to feel the real Mekong atmosphere.
Vietnam Tours will also help you discover more the real life and farms of local people. Then your boat will speed up through green and beautiful channels of the Mekong River stretching along rural villages to visit Coconut candy in Ben Tre. Before cruise back to the town where your car is ready and take you back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Tour Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day will be ended around 6:00 PM
Highlights of Cai Rang Floating Market In Mekong Delta Private Tour 1 Day
4.00 AM: Picking up at your hotel
You will be picked up by tour guide and drive and start journey to visit Cai Rang Floating Market.
8.00PM: Arrive Cai Rang Floating Market
- Visit largest floating market in Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- Traditional coconut candy workshop
- Honey bee farm
- Traditional folk music
- Enjoy tropical fruits on an island
- Traditional Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
- Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
6.00PM: Tour ended
|Departure location:||Opera House or hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Return location||Opera House or hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City|
|Departure time:||4: 00 AM|
|Return time:||18: 00 PM|
|Wear: Comfortable athletic clothing, shoes or slippers, fashionable clothes which cover your knees and your shoulders|
- All entrance fees
- Mini air-conditioner private car/ van
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of Ho Chi Minh City
- 2 bottles/ day/ person
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Traditional lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Sampan, motor boat, folk music, tropical fruits
- Travel insurance: $5000 USD/ case/ person
- Personal expenses, tips/ gratuities…
|Number of pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Price/ pax (USD)||246||127||98||95||87||81||77||74||72|
- Child under 04 years old: FOC
Child under 12 years old: 75% of adult fare
- You will be picked up at your hotel which is located within district 1, 3, 4. Picking up at other districts might be extra charged.
- Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children from 0 – under 5 years old: Free of charge (sharing bed and meals with parents)
- Children from 5 – 10 years old: 70% of adult price (sharing bed with parents and having own meals)
- Children 11 years old upwards: 100% adult price Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Online payment will be processed via website. Once your purchase is completed, please send us your contact information such as phone number, email address, etc. for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If not full payment online, deposit of 30% of the total of the tour can be applied upon confirmation of booking tour. Rest full payment for balance can be applied on arrival
- All the tour packages on this website operate on a pre-payment basis. Payment can be made either using a major credit card as Visa, Mastercard and American Express Credit Card ( It would be charged in 3% fee for Visa, Mastercard or 4% for American Express, 5% for Paypal to the total amount of payment each time).
- Full direct bank transfer will be discount immediately 5% of total amount of cost. After receiving your payment, we will issue you final confirmation itinerary, which can be sent to you by e-mail.
- Flexibility is our strongest point. You can amend your booking when it is made. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your booking number. Our reservations team is glad to amend your booking accordingly.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Flight delayed, food poisoning, getting sick unable to attend tour. Under those circumstances, we agree to reschedule your start date with an additional charge of 50% of the total tour cost
- The refund is done using the same payment method. In the event of credit cards which are charged monthly, the amount shall be credited at the end of the current invoicing period. The exact time of the refund depends on the user’s credit card agreement. The refund by bank transfer shall be done within seven bank working days.
- Refunds will be always issued through Paypal